PCI-E PCI Express 1X - 16X Riser Card Flexible Ribbon Extender Cable Cord 20cm with molex power connector
Motherboards usually have horribly placed PCI-E slots. Normaly a single card very often takes 2 slots and it is not possible to use all empty slots.
Thanks to Riser Card Extender Ribbon Cable You can connect any card, because this way it is possible to provide sufficient airflow and space for mounting card.
Riser is built of female PCI-E 16X socket at one end, flat cable and male PCI-E 1X plug at another end.
It is the cheapest, effective solution for better cooling and allows to use all PCI-E 1X slots available on a board.
PCI-E PCI Express 1X - 16X Riser Card Flexible Ribbon Extender Cable Cord 20cm
Mounting graphic cards too close to each other will for sure shorten their lifetime and increase work temperature.
Sample usage of PCI-E risers
- This riser card provides expansion for 1 slots with cable
- PCI-E PCI-Express 1x Riser Card Extender Cable 1U/2U
- The Flexible Single Slot PCI-Express 1x Riser Card makes the PCI-Express 1x Card away from motherboard , with the PCI-Express socket directly in line with the socket on the motherboard
- It is flexible cable design and suitable for your own projects
- Gold plated contacts for best conductivity and long life
- No Driver necessary and jumper-less
- PCI-Express 1X Slots
- PCI Express Specification Version1.0 and 2.0 Compliant
- Fit for 1U/2U rackmount chassis
- Flat cable length: 150mm
- Total length with connectors: 200mm